Questions to ask before choosing a real estate agent

Questions to ask before choosing a real estate agent: What are your working hours?


When you list a house for sale or set out on a journey to find a new home, your best success will come when you're able to work closely with your agent. That means your agent needs to be available during the same hours that you are available.


Some real estate agents today only work from 9 to 5 – and some don't work on week-ends. So if you work 9 to 5 Monday through Friday, connecting with such an agent will be difficult at best.


And what if an agent's time is limited in other ways?


Today, some agents are working at other full-time or part-time jobs themselves, so if you try to reach them during normal business hours, you'll find them unavailable.


Some also have religious beliefs that prevent them from working on Saturday or Sunday.  

Do ask the question. And then choose an agent whose working hours correspond with the hours you have available to meet with them.


Just so you know... my regular hours are from 10 in the morning to 7 in the evening daily. I can also meet with you at other times by appointment.


So call - and let's set a time to meet.




No comments

Post Your Comment:

* indicates required fields.
Your Name: *
Your email will not be published
Your Email: *
Comment: *
Please type the text as it appears above:
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.